Friday, February 25, 2011

Freeing Asahina Mikuru 1/4


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


You are looking at Asahina Mikuru by FREEing. She's a 1/4 scaled model. I have taken her out before to look at but later placed her back into the box. She's in mint condition.

They have done a very good painting job at her and she even has real fishnet stocking! Her bunny ears are slightly bendable. Her nails are also painted and she has very fair baby skin.

I am selling my anime models because it is too expensive for me to keep it. I also need some extra cash to fund my studies.

What you see in the first picture is exactly how you would receive her when she arrives at your doorstep.

You are receiving a huge Asahina Mikuru Model with the box.

Type : Auction on E-bay
  SOLD!
Please e-mail me if you're from another country for shipping quotes. It will either cost lesser or slightly higher depending on where you are staying. Don't worry, I don't bite. :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...