Monday, March 7, 2011

Odette as Barbie of Swan Lake

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 You are looking at a OPENED Odette as Barbie of Swan Lake doll. She is a very beautiful doll and her light up wings are still working. Her wings can be taken off her body. This is a very gently used doll as I only display it behind my glass cupboard.

There are no chips, dirt marks or any sort of damage to her except her sleeve, it is loose due to the aging rubber on her sleeve. Other than that, absolutely nothing is wrong with her.

I am selling my extra dolls to earn some extra pocket money to fund my studies.

You are receiving a doll with the opened box. Dollstand shown NOT included.
 
 
Type : Auction on E-bay
SOLD!
Shipping fee : USD 14 (To USA)
Please e-mail me if you're from another country for shipping quotes. It will either cost lesser or slightly higher depending on where you are staying. Don't worry, I don't bite. :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...