Friday, February 25, 2011

Kotobukiya Kamikita Komari 1/8

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



You are looking at Kamikita Komari by Kotobukiya. I have opened her several times before but placed her right back in the box with all the plastic sheets. It is in mint condition.

She comes with 2 lolly pops , one green and one orange but unfortunately I lost the orange one. It went into my sofa and I could never find it. She also comes with 2 facial expression , one with an adoring eye and the other is a 'sparkly' eye. Her eyes are all very well painted and her facial expression is exchangable.

Her undies are also painted and has orange and white strips. I've turned her over to take a picture of it.

I am selling my anime models because it is too expensive for me to keep it.  I also need some extra cash to fund my studies.

What you see in the first picture is exactly how you would receive her when she arrives at your doorstep.

You are receiving all that you see in the first picture . She comes with a green lolly pop , a base , and an extra facial expression

Type : Auction on E-bay
  SOLD!
Shipping fee : - (worldwide)
Please e-mail me if you're from another country for shipping quotes. It will either cost lesser or slightly higher depending on where you are staying. Don't worry, I don't bite. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...