Saturday, December 22, 2012

Solid Theater Isuzu Tsumugi Kimono girl








You are looking at a very sexy Isuzu Tsumugi manufactured by Solid Theater. Her bust is not covered (although censored by me) and her katana is removable. She is really cute and also comes with an aqua coloured base. There are some minor shelf wear to her box and also, she has only been displayed out of the box once and then placed back into the box.

I am selling my anime models because it is too expensive for me to keep it.  I also need some extra cash to fund my studies.

You are receiving an anime model, boxed with its base.

New listings will be updated weekly therefore, do subscribe to avoid dissapointments!

Type : Auction on E-bay
SOLD!
Shipping fee : USD 25.99
Please e-mail me if you have any other questions! Don't worry, I don't bite. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...