Saturday, December 22, 2012

Max Factory Feena Fam Earthlight 1/8









You are looking at an opened before Max Factory Feena Fam Earthlight 1/8. Although it has been opened before, this model is in mint condition. I only took her out once and then later placed her back into the box with all the plastics that has been used to wrap around her body.

Her sarong is removable and you can have the option of putting her summer hat on her head or let her hold it. There's an optional transparent stand where you can poke onto the base as a further support for the summer hat when she holds it.

She has lovely forest green eyes and fair smooth baby skin. Her toenails and fingernails are also painted.She's wearing a really cute light blue bikini.

This model is getting rarer and harder to find so, don't miss this opportunity to get your Feena Fam!

I am selling my anime models because it is too expensive for me to keep it.  I also need some extra cash to fund my studies.

What you see in the first picture is exactly how you would receive her when she arrives at your doorstep.
Type : Auction on E-bay
   Start Price : USD 89.99
Shipping fee : USD 25.99 (To USA)
Please e-mail me if you're from another country for shipping quotes. It will either cost lesser or slightly higher depending on where you are staying. Don't worry, I don't bite. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...