Thursday, August 2, 2012

Barbie and the 3 Musketeer Aramina Doll by Mattel

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


You are looking at an Aramina doll from them movie Barbie and the 3 musketeer doll. I'll admit that I have opened the box before and have made a tear on the inside flap of the box. However, the doll is untouched and never removed from its original packaging before.

This is a really pretty doll and her skirt can be used to be transformed as her cape. Her crown can also be used as a mask.

I am selling my extra winx dolls to earn some extra pocket money to fund my studies.

You are receiving doll, brush and a 'sword' (I don't really know what you call that). Dollstand shown NOT included. Do check out my store for a Viveca Doll!

New listings will be updated weekly therefore, do subscribe to avoid dissapointments!

Type : Auction on E-bay
SOLD!
Shipping fee : USD 26.99 (To USA)
Please e-mail me if you're from another country for shipping quotes. It will either cost lesser or slightly higher depending on where you are staying. Don't worry, I don't bite. :) 

1 comments:

winxcollector said...

Dont you have WinX cLUB DOLLS?
Or Enchantix bloom?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...