Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Barbie and the 3 Musketeer Viveca Doll by Mattel







 
 
You are looking at a Viveca doll from them movie Barbie and the 3 musketeer doll. She has been OPENED before but only been displayed behind glass cupboard in her own box.

This is a really pretty doll and her skirt can be used to be transformed as her cape. Her crown can also be used as a mask.

I am selling my dolls to earn some extra pocket money to fund my studies.

You are receiving doll with her already OPENED box, brush and a 'sword' (I don't really know what you call that). Dollstand shown NOT included. Do check out my store for an Aramina Doll!

New listings will be updated weekly therefore, do subscribe to avoid dissapointments!
Type : Auction on E-bay
Starting Price: USD 44.99
Shipping fee : 26.99
Please e-mail me if you have any other questions! Don't worry, I don't bite. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...